As we walk through life we accumulate Knowledge and Experience. Knowledge is attained either by Traditional Class Room Book Learning or Lifelong Work Learning. Every day is a learning process. Today there are many people with a vast stretch of skills but sadly they are not given recognition because they do not have the relevant paper qualification. UK-CCL gives credence to such accumulated knowledge and seeks to give the necessary recognition. In an age when specialisation and conversely flexibility are essential, there is a need for professional and vocational education to be broad and comprehensive, as learning is a life-long process. This was the Thesis of the Founder’s Doctoral Degree.
No fresh graduate is ever equipped with the required skills for the job for which they may land unless they have some sort of experience. Small wonder that most employers place the requisite for Experience. Yet they do give priority for Lifelong Learning person and do not give them the opportunity with better remuneration. Because they do not possess Paper Qualification Certification to Confirm their Ability of Knowledge.
Thus, is the vicious circle of Experience against Qualification. If you have the qualification, you may not have the experience. If you have the experience, you may not have the qualification. To plug this hole, UK-CCL assists those with experience and with past learning to attain the required goal. There must be corroboration between learning and experience. There cannot be learning without experience. In fact, the modern trend is to include practical work experience in education. UK-CCL gives top class importance to uplifting one’s career and business prospects. One may ask how and where but it may be simple as it may seem, UK-CCL continually strives to assist anyone with an efficient and effective process to obtain a recognised professional and vocational knowledge qualification and professional membership that would enhance his/her professional status by giving credence to human skills in his/her respective discipline and by implementing the UK-CCL Benchmarking policy.
UK-CCL focuses on Professional Knowledge Learning quality with institutional integrity and administrative responsibility. UK-CCL embarks on several genuine perceptions in delivering the best for ambitious professionals or institutions such as “global assessing and validating” with allied Professional Awarding institutions. It is a sensible approach for Lifelong Knowledge Learning. Nominated centres will offer and conduct Continuing Professional Development and Vocational Knowledge Qualifications
A. To inspire professionals worldwide with available resources through structured quality assessment, examinations, tutorials and training channels to achieve their aims in life.
B. To distinguish and authenticate prior learning and experiences of candidates by awarding them with appropriate professional qualifications under the scheme of Accreditation of Prior Experience and Learning (APEL).
C. Setting up regional or sub-regional centres with qualified representatives to avail the desires and objectives of UK-CCL.
D. To assist in the development of policies and programmes on global and regional levels on educational and professional issues with specific assistance from regional Governments.
E. To offer advisory services to help Governments translate global commitments on educational and professional qualifications to facilitate local economic growth.
F. To raise public responsiveness of Professional & Vocational Qualifications and to create consistency in Professional Education.
G. To collaborate with like-minded institutions, non-governmental organisations and the private sector to achieve the global objectives of UK-CCL.
H. To offer Certified Professional Membership via United Kingdom Accredited Professional Awarding Institutions.
A. To create successful Open Distance Blended Prior Experience Knowledge Learning models and designing courses to suit the demands of today.
B. To convert tutorial Institutes into quality Work Based Knowledge Learning providers.
C. Using information and learning technology to support delivery of the curriculum.
D. To maintain a learning review procedure on regular intervals by way of adopting and appending the latest technologies in the field delivering and assessing.
E. Matching & Comparing curricula of different learning programmes conducted at different learning organisations.
F. Creating an effective Quality Practical Management System at all levels.
G. Introducing appropriate evaluation methods to ensure the completeness of knowledge transfer in training programmes.
H. Executing an awarding method by way of certifying candidates’ performances and achievements.
I. Maintaining UK-CCL PQMS policies in all their nominated representative centres globally.
J. Organising suitable evaluation techniques.
K. Providing the availability of Professional Membership through UK Professional Bodies.
L. Supporting in conducting Assessments and Verifications on behalf of authorised professional organisations/educational establishments.
a) To gather relevant information/data for UK-CCL to achieve its objectives and to implement them locally.
b) To facilitate the UK-CCL policies of Assessments, Verifications and Validations globally by enlisting the support of interested to people at all levels.
c) To assist in the development of policies and programmes on global and regional levels on educational and professional issues with specific assistance from Local Governments;
d) To provide advisory services on a global scale to help Governments translate commitments on educational and professional qualifications to facilitate domestic economic growth.
e) To raise public awareness of Professional & Vocational Knowledge Qualification Standards and to create consistency in Professional Education.
f) To collaborate with like-minded institutions, non-governmental organisations and the private sector to achieve the global objectives of UK-CCL.
1) Improve professional and vocational lifelong education, maintain quality policies and practices to enable appropriate methods of knowledge learning.
2) Facilitate “best practices” and “quality assurance” to come within reach of all.
3) Permit Verified Institutions and Organisations to enter dialogue with each other and to learn from one another in a networking manner.
4) Nurture the belief that international cooperation can help higher learning institutions from different nations to learn from each other.
5) To negotiate between institutions and organisations of higher learning and/or candidates and offer solutions to resolve professional and vocational educational needs.
6) Assurance academic quality, reliability and administrative responsibility of Verified institutions. The UK-CCL Quality Seal is a pledge to employers and other establishments that quality standards have been met.
7) To help improve through the self-study process by providing Professional and Vocational educational training institutions with considerate analytical assistance to act upon their own solutions and strategies for improvement. This will help maintain effective checks and controls to cultivate public confidence.
8) To demonstrate high commitment to Professional and Vocational Educational Training values by adopting corporate, strategic or marketing objectives.
9) To be committed to uninterrupted professional development and adopts widely accepted norms of good business and employment practice. Verification and Validation reflects comparative advantages of independence, self-governance and the assurance of academic and professional quality. This makes higher education to be diverse and competitive-CCL has on its panel highly qualified international professionals as Examiners, Assessors, Verifiers and Validators. They are all members of the Executive Board of Assessors.
10) A Characteristic underline for gaining a reputable Non-Academic Professional Knowledge Qualifications by way of Hands on Work Experience.
11) Opportunity given for busy working person to gain Professional Knowledge Qualifications without attending class room learning.
12) Offering number of Skill Certifications to enhance the working induvial professional status and giving new quality image to the employers.
13) Working very closely with Awarding Institutions to consider in conferring the qualification under the scheme of APEL or ACPD in becoming a Renowned and Acknowledged Professional in Today’s Business World!